The best way to drive traffic to your store is by being on the front page of Google. Get found in Google with SEO Manager.
SEO Manager makes it easy for you to understand and implement SEO measures that will help your store rank better in search engines.
As a Shopify merchant, you know that getting people to visit your store is important.
Simple to use, this app allows merchants to take control of how search engines see their store, and gives them real time feedback about the success (or failure) of their search engine optimization efforts.
While that is easy to say, it is more difficult to do. Enter SEO ( Search Engine Optimization.) Optimizing your store is as essential to ecommerce success as a baseball bat is to baseball.
With a step-by-step tour that guides you through the app's features, we also offer comprehensive help documents to further your understanding of SEO.
Not only do you have an amazing application at your fingertips, you have resources available written by the leading Shopify SEO experts.
This supercharged SEO app has over 20 features, 15 of which are unique to SEO Manager
- Edit titles
- Edit description
- Keywords field
- Google result simulator
- SEO issues scan
- SEO issues scan suggestions
- Focus/Keyword suggestions
- Image ALT text issues scan
- Title templating
- Index/No Index
- Advanced meta settings
- Google page speed integration
- Google mobile friendly test
- Product "unavailable after" meta
- Redirect on "out of stock"
- Sitemap management
- SEO control of tag filtered collections
- 404 error logging
- 404 error management
- 404 error export/import
- Real-time 404 repairs
- Google knowledge graph support
- JSON-LD Data Support
- Works with Kit
- Local business structured data
- Google sitemap submission
- Integrated Google Search Console analytics
- Google trends integration
Google Search Console,